All About me

I chose this background because I love the 90s theme it had and the different colors as well. I put the bratz in here because bratz the shows, movies, and dolls were a part of my childhood growing up. I just loved their style and everything when I was younger. I put rugrats in here because when I was young, I loved watching it and even now I still love it. It’s a good show to me and the little kids are really entertaining to watch go on adventures and stuff. I put HBCUs because I really want too attended one or maybe more for college especially since I will be taught so much more about my culture and have a lot of fun with people who can relate to me. 
I put in American horror story because I really like that show with all the different stories and stuff that happened in each season was crazy and overall great. I put BTS in there because I love their music and they just seem like just a great group especially with all the content they give out. I put sweet home here because that show is one of my top favorites on Netflix right now. It literally is so good, and I loved watching the adversity and sacrifices each character had made to make sure the others were safe and away from the weird monsters. I put in Aaliyah, TLC, and destiny’s child because they were a part of the y2k style that I love a lot. They are all super talented.
   I put Friday and Sister Sister in this collage because both the movie and the show are really good to me as well. Just watching them both have me dying if laughter every time. I put the crystal in there because I am trying to get into crystals like amethyst, aventurine, carnelian, and more. I put the crawfish, beignets, and soul food in there because some of it is part of my culture. Especially since my mom’s side of the family is from Louisiana. I also just love the taste of the food, it’s so good and may be a lot of work to cook but it’s still super good.